Name: Fairline Targa 53 GT
Length: 55ft 6in (16.92m)
Shouldn’t your boat be built around you?
This isn’t our boat. This is your boat.
Built to order and built around you, the new Fairline Targa 53 GT asks just one question? Why compromise?
Because this boat doesn’t just let you truly personalise your space, it gives you more of it where it really counts.
And this is the boat that reflects your priorities – quality of build and quality of experience – from superior engineering and equipment, to all those small details that delight. All that adds up to something very special. Because, if you agree that for your new boat ‘close enough’ isn’t going to be ‘good enough’, then it can only be the new Fairline Targa 53 GT.
For the uncompromising, nothing less will do.
- Length overall (inc. pulpit): 55ft 6in (16.92m)
- Length overall (ex. pulpit): 53ft 6in (16.32m)
- Beam: 14ft 10in (4.52m)
- Number of berths: 6 – 7
- Draught: 3ft 11in (1.20m)
- Height above waterline: 15ft 1in (4.6m)
- Transport height: 15ft 11in (4.87m)
- Dry weight (approx.): 19,500kg
- Fuel capacity: 2412L
- Water capacity: 550L
- 2 x Volvo Penta D11-675 Shaft, 2 x 675mhp (30 knots estimated maximum)
- 2 x Volvo Penta D11-725 Shaft, 2 x 725mhp (32 knots estimated maximum)
- 2 x Caterpillar C12.9 Shaft, 2 x 850mhp (34 knots estimated maximum)
- Model Targa 53 GT
- Asking PriceFrom £ 689,000/-
- Power2 x 675 mhp
- Engine Hours0
- BuilderFairline Yachts
- Displacement19.19 tons
- Cruise Speed-
- Max Speed30 knots
- Length55 ft. 6 in.(16.92 m)
- Beam14 ft. 10 in. (4.52 m)
- Draft 3 ft. 11 in. (1.20 m)
- Overnight Guests-